Sunday, February 21, 2010

"People actually do this for fun?!"

On Saturday the Free family took me skiing for the very first time...
...one million wipeouts later, when I finally stopped crashing into bushes and tree groves, I conquered the bunny hill at Brighton!
turns out, when you're not falling on your butt, skiing actually is fun!
I can tell this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
Olympics 2014 here I come! :)
(many thanks to my sister in law kerri for all her help, my father in law Gary for teaching me to step up the hill sideways, for the rest of the family who cheered me on and didn't laugh at me too much, for the wonderful Brandon who stayed with me all day and pulled me out of those mean trees and bushes and for the countless strangers who helped me up, asked if I was ok when I ran into metal objects, and offered me advice!)

No comments:

Post a Comment