Wednesday, April 28, 2010

From SINK to DINK...

We're offically "DINKs" again!

Brandon found that perfect job he's been looking for! He's the new "Quality Assurance Analyst 1" for True North Logic!

Wondering exactly what that means?
So am I!
Guess we'll find out!

Wondering exactly what "DINK" means?
So was I!
My boss informed me it means "duel income, no kids".

AKA: more online shopping & vacations! Just don't mention the online shopping to Brandon, silly boy doesn't understand that you can never have enough clothes!

It'll just be our little secret... Thank goodness he doesn't check the blog unless I tell him too! ;)

His first day is monday & he couldn't be more excited! True North Logic is lucky to have him!

3 comments:

  1. Sweetness, gotta love being a dink! when are we hanging out? I miss hanging out with you two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new job! I hope you love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahoo!!! Nothing is more exciting then having a paying job. Us girls like buying all kinds of fun stuff. I try not to go to far though. Congrats on being a DINK family!

    ReplyDelete