Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Tired.

There is nothing worse than when Brandon has a late night soccer game. He's out scoring goals while I'm up dreamily looking at houses and snacking on too many oreos way past bedtime. Brandon likes to point out that I could just go to bed, but it's hard to sleep without him. He argues that I've never really tried. I argue that I do try... just not very hard.

Since Brandon isn't home yet and I am now out of oreos I figure I had better blog. Since I am yet again trying to blog more often.....

It's officially 2011.


No major plans yet for the year but I'm loving the possibilities and honestly I am glad to say goodbye to 2010. It was a roller coaster.

So far this year:
We're back in school. ugh.
Brandon & I won an ipod nano at his company's work party.
Miracles are happening.
we're still looking at houses (With our lovely and most talented realtor, Ledah Andrew!)
I helped throw a baby shower for Ledah (so excited for you!)
We have a new, beautiful niece. Litte Ms. Victoria Bradshaw. Yay!
We're still playing indoor soccer (& loving it!)
We still have the best families two people could ask for!
We've already hung out with the infamous Nick & Mariah Barker.
All in all, we're off to a pretty fantastic start!


Hope your start has been just as wonderful!


1 comment: