Friday, June 15, 2012

Kind of crazy...

How fast this year is flying by!

This time next week I'll be outdoors, hopefully blister free, pulling a handcart and being the "ma" of 10 teenagers. Yikes. Trek always seemed so far away and suddenly it's here!

Many, many, many thanks to everyone who donated clothes, money and time to the Jordan 1st Ward. Thanks especially to the wonderful and amazing ,Kathy Free, who helped Brandon and I sew our family flag (we could not have done it without you!) and helped us round up pioneer clothes:


Truth be told, I am not a camping kind of girl (much to Brandon's dismay). Hiking? Yes. Mountain biking? Sure. But sleeping outside in a tent on the ground? No thank you! When the sun goes down I prefer to sleep indoors in my comfortable bed. So this next week will be full of all kinds of adventures. I'm excited though-excited, stressed and slightly nervous- but mostly excited.

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment