Friday, March 13, 2009

"We should invite him over more often, he is a riot!"

What I just don't understand is why Brandon leads such an amazingly hilarious life while I just live the boring day to day! Seriously people, it's just unfair! I have decided I need to hire a camera man to follow Brandon around because I am always too slow to catch most of these funny moments!
The other day we were leaving Fazoli's after lunch.

I was chatting about something that must have been important cuz boy was I talking up a storm!

Brandon opened the passenger door for me & I got in the car, still just chatting away.

Once I was settled, instead of closing the door, Brandon asked me to hold his drink.

I took it, still talking.

Then he asked me to hold his keys.

I took them, still rambling on.
He closed the door and opened the door to the backseat while I slowly realized I was holding the car keys.
The next thing I knew he was riding around the parking lot on his skateboard that pretty much lives in the back of his car.
I sat there laughing, keys and drink in hand, until I realized the complete bloggabilaty of this moment & began rummaging through my bag for my camera phone. Unfortuanately as most women can understand I couldn't find it in time! (ah, women & their purses! gotta love it!)

So no picture for this event but once I get that camera man on board it'll be non-stop Brandon footage!
He is hilarious! constantly making me laugh with all the ways he lives life to the fullests & makes it as fun as it can possibly be! I'm pretty sure if Brandon ever got the chance to meet homestar, homestar would think "He is a riot!"
I could also tell you the stories of the ripped jeans and the & Magical music playing computer but I'll save those for another post! (which may end up being written today! cross your fingers!)
Here's our life in pictures!
Here I am in our kitchen admiring our cups. I love our cups. So much. especially the blue mugs. I'll post a better picture of my kitchen later cuz I promised I would post apartment pictures!
speaking of which, here's an apartment picture!...

This is one of our bathrooms that will one day be painted blue! As soon as we can find some time to paint!



And here is Nick & Brandon! Mariah and I thought it was so cute, they both were sitting on the floor, indian style, & look how they are both wearing black! could friends get any bester?! :)

And finally this is a picture of what Brandon & I would rather be doing right now... Wakeboarding! That's me on Utah lake last year! Love it!


2 comments:

  1. Hey Kyra! I love your blog, it's so cute:) It looks like you're having such a wonderful time and that you're so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick and Brandon are the bestest frwends and couldn’t be any bester with their making outfits and playing Nintendo! I love it!

    ReplyDelete