Friday, July 3, 2009

Brandon is an expert blogger

So here is the deal. 3 months, 6 days, and 47 minutes after I was born, Kyra has been telling me how lame I am because I never post a blog. You may remember her from such shenanigans as, "Post a comment telling Brandon you want to see a blog from him," or "Brandon you better blog about those dang ants before I do," or "Brandon, where do you want to go to dinner tonight." Well the reason why I've come here today is to set the record straight on regarding the activity of my blogging.

I would blog several times a day, but I refrain because Kyra would feel bad about my superior blogging skills. I have the advanced blogging techniques such as Changing the font color, Blogging boldly, Italicize, and even... All THREE AT ONCE!!! But that's not all!!! I can also make symbols look like faces... ô¿ô... He's looking at you! Or she, gender is subjective in this case.

So considering Kyra's emotions here... I've decided not to overwhelm this blog with my superior beauty because than Kyra would never want to blog simply because hers cannot compare.

So now that you know the secret, I hope you will be kind to Kyra and support her blogging efforts.

If you want to comment about how my post is so great, feel free to do so.

2 comments:

  1. he's right i'm pretty jealous of his skills (except he was at one fault... no pictures)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha Sam don't encourage him! Brandon.... you cheeky guy, I am an exceptional blogger! had you taken the time to read our blog thoroughly you would see that I have both changed the font color and boldness! I've also changed the font size and the font altogether! plus I have an amazing way with pictures! maybe you'd better study up better before your next post ;) or should we maybe consider changing the name of this blog from "Brandon James & Kyra Michelle" to "Brandon vs. Kyra"... or better yet, "Kyra vs. Brandon". :)

    ReplyDelete