Tuesday, August 25, 2009

The Hard Way...


Things I am learning the hard way parts 981-986...


#981. People who are trying to sell you a used car, don't always tell you the whole truth. I guess an oil leak, a shorting radio and a nearly stalling vehicle are minor details. who knew?


#982. Money does not grow on trees. Or on bushes or vines. Trust me, I looked.


#983. Not all textbooks are rentable. Work on that Chegg.


#984. Everything looks better at night than it actually is during the day.


#985. Just because you bought a used/new car does not mean that you still won't get rear ended at a red light.


& hardest of all, #986. It is never easy to say goodbye.


Oh, how I'm gonna miss those kids.

(the young women and men of the Colony West ward, aka: best. ward. ever.)

It's moving week.
darn it.

2 comments:

  1. I know you guys said you were moving but i never asked where. So where are you guys going? Good luck on all the packing, unpacking, loading, unloading, cleaning, cleaning, arranging. You get the point. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your tips on learning things the hard way. I could add quite a few I've learned in the last week alone (sigh).

    Best of luck moving!

    ReplyDelete