Monday, August 17, 2009

A Mobile Update...

Yay for "pixel-ated" cell phone pictures!!!


This is me at my part time ninja job. Pretty fierce huh? Ok, actually this me at the instacare. yes, I to gave into the swine flu hysteria and went to the doctor's office not once, but twice, certain I had strep or swine flu or some other kind of animal named disease. Turns out I had none of the above. I've learned my lesson... That is until the armadillo virus errupts. That one just sounds lethal.


Here are the infamous animal shaped pancakes I made for Brandon on his birthday. Much like McDonald's food on advertisments the animal shaped pancakes I made looked no where near as awesome as the picture on the box. But they sure are fun for special occasions!

Plus look at the excitment that they bring (only mostly prompted by yours truly)!

Album cover anyone?

This is the alligator also known as Trevor. He's pretty dang cute. & he knows it.

See, I wasn't kidding about the alligator part. He's ferocious. :)

This is how Trevor pretends he's a ghost. As you can see he does a pretty convincing job of it. It's pretty spooky.

& this photo confirms what some of you already knew... My father-in-law. AKA Gary Free. AKA Brandon's father. Is superman. (Hence the superman get up, lousy picture I know but of course he's a bit camera shy!) I'm sure he'll be calling me from a phone booth in about a minute asking me how i could just blow his cover like that. But seriously if you were related to superman I'm sure you'd blog about it too. Don't try to deny it.

& This is our lovely painted (by my wonderful dad) living room! It's so the opposite of green and I completely love it. It's so great we got it painted just in time to move back to Sandy! :(

sigh.

I said the "M" word in type.
I think I'll go cry now...

3 comments:

  1. Love those animal shaped pancakes. My kids and husband would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the red looks good! i like it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My animal pancakes always look like the box. Oh and nice of you to make your dad paint your apt. and then move right out.
    ~Tyler

    ReplyDelete