Monday, March 25, 2013

The Electronic Diet

Brandon and I are on an electronic diet this week. Obviously, it's going as well as just about any other sort of diet. You decide to limit your intake of something and somehow you end up spending more time then ever/consuming way more then ever before. Example, I am blogging. I never blog. It's the last thing on Earth I'm supposed to be doing, so here I am. So wrong, yet it feels so right.

Life is same old, same old, right now. I've been working my brains out and Brandon's been working and studying a lot. It's thrilling. All that thrill aside, I've decided to share with the world just a few of the ways I decompress after a long day of record requesting, client managing, and trying to use the word 'auspice' correctly in letters...

I enjoy Daydreaming about planning trips to places like these:




I also love to spend too much time on this:

 
& being an avid follower of this:
 
(&/or The Bachelor, Modern Family, Vampire Diaries, PPL's, etc. But really, if you're not watching The Following you should be. Kevin Bacon is awesome. He's come such a long way from  his Footloose days.)
 

Hence the need for the electronic diet.
 
As I tell myself when I'm on any kind of diet, tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow I will not post on my blog or 'like' all of the photos that my sister posted to facebook, I will not search every email account for the password reset email that Instagram is supposed to be sending me (why, why do I have so darn many accounts? How did that happen?) and I will not watch The Following.
 
Oh the good intentions of a doomed-from-the-start diet. If tomorrow is going to be better then today let me leave you with one last electronic moment:


Can't wait.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment