Friday, September 6, 2013

Holy Smokes...

It's September!

How on earth did that happen? Guess we have lots to catch up on!

Let's start with Brandon!
Since I've last blogged he helped make this:

He's pretty darn proud of it.
 
& he did a couple of these:
  


He's still going strong at TrueNorthLogic and the U of U. Though we are constantly counting down time and semesters until he'll be done with school. May 2015 will be such an exciting month for us.
 
Speaking of exciting months, September has also been pretty great... we moved into our very first house! We're loving it so far despite the constant expenses that new houses seem to have... it was worth it just for the garage, vegetable garden and fireplace as far as I'm concerned. I'd post pictures of it but thanks to my phone taking a dip in the toilet my camera is no more. That is something we're definitely going to need to fix before January and this little guy arrive...
 
Photo: & it's a boy! Good thing, since we've been calling him a 'he' for months!#january2014
 
Yep, I can already tell I'm going to want to take countless photos of that cutie.
We're pretty excited, nervous, happy and terrified all rolled into one.
I just can't wait to meet him.
 
As for me, I left Dewsnup, King & Olsen and law behind and am back at Free & Associates. It's weird to be back. But nice. Much less stressful which was exactly what I was hoping for (though I did ask my parents the other day if I could just look at their auto insurance policy, just becuase I missed doing that sort of thing. Once a personal injury legal assistant, always a personal injury legal assistant, I guess). Although, being that I'm a chronic stresser, I now have more time to worry about getting our duplex rented, getting our house all updated and unpacked, and any and all things baby related.
 
That being said, life couldn't get much better.

Photo: Happy mothers day!




 


No comments:

Post a Comment