Wednesday, April 23, 2014

3 Months



This little one has been in our lives for three months now...
and I often ask Brandon, "can you remember how we got by without him?"

In three months I have felt more joy, love and concern than I ever imagined it was possible to feel. I adore this baby boy and feel completely, overwhelmingly blessed that he is mine. He's growing and learning every day and while I love to watch him change and I also want to keep him my little guy forever. It's the strangest thing, how we love the new but miss the old.

He is the sweetest boy. Amazingly patient with his newbie parents. Our hearts soar with every huge smile he give us, every recognition that he is ours and we are his.

He is quick to smile and occasionally, if we're really lucky, we get a real deal laugh out of him. It's the best sound I've ever heard. He's liking tummy time more and really seems to like baths... though he's always a little suspicious of the water at first. He's great at grabbing things in front of him and loves noise and music. He likes to be around people and is a great little talker. He's a big hand sucker and drooler right now and I think he may already be teething. He loves to lay in my lap, loves books and toys, light and motion.

Happy 3 months Liam James. We love you so much. Thank you for changing our lives in a million ways and making life even better than we knew it could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment