Thursday, October 23, 2014

9 Months


All too quickly my baby is 9 months old. I can't help but feel like this year has gone way too fast and I constantly worry that I haven't taken enough time to really enjoy every moment of it. Liam is an angel and I love him with more love then I knew imaginable. He has the most amazing smile that reaches his eyes and the best laugh I've ever heard. He loves to have fun. He loves being tossed in the air (I worry about the future dare devil I may have on my hands) and tickled. He makes the best noises and is a big talker. He says mama and dada all the time, but I'm not sure he knows exactly what that means yet. He hates it when I put him down so I'm not sure exactly when or if he'll crawl but he does manage to get around while on his back and by rolling when he really really wants to. He loves bath time and books and loves grabbing anything and everything around him. He is sweet but he's also stubborn and determined to get what he wants when he wants it. He's recently getting more interested in solids, but only if he's allowed to eat them without mom's help (independent little bud). His favorites are wheat bread and apple straws. He's ridiculously handsome (yes, I am totally biased, but just look at him!) and adorable and I'm pretty sure he knows it. I love his blue eyes, his chubby cheeks and those two bottom teeth of his (pretty sure the top two will be here within days) He has a sneaky smile he'll give when he's trying to hide the fact that he thinks something is funny and I'm sure he's going to be big trouble for his mama! He is my greatest adventure and has my whole heart (along with his daddy) So grateful, humbled and honored to be a mother to this sweet boy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment