Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hey Honeymooners!



What a fantastic honeymoon we had!

We went on a cruise to Cabo and it was beautiful. There is nothing I like more than a sandy, warm beach. I loved the sound of the waves and the culture of Mexico. The buildings, the language, food, people; after going there I decided I must have been born in the wrong country! I would have loved to stay. But the cruise, or “floating buffet” rather, was fun too! We definitely want to go on another vacation soon!

Some of our favorite parts of the cruise were the food, the towel animals, our "gold chariot" ride, the piano bar (where Brandon played and sang one of the songs he's written for me), the food, the shows, the room decor, the movies, and did I mention the food? :)

But the thing we loved the very most was dinner time! but not for the reason you might think (although the food was delish), we loved it for the company! We so loved our server and all of the people seated at table 201 with us! One of the couples at our table were LDS, also on their honeymoon, and were married the very same day as us! They were so cute! But the couple we really liked the most was Jenna & Drew, the couple seated right next to us. They were two way fun California natives that we really hit it off with! We loved getting to know them! & we totally miss those dinners the very most! yay for cruise friends! :)

One thing we'll have to remember for our next cruise is to bring a real camera! All of the pictures in our slide show we took with a little disposable camera we bought on the ship, except for the really gorgeous Cabo pictures those are brought to you courtesy of Jenna & Drew! :)

Enjoy!

I'll post wedding & apartment pictures soon, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment