Thursday, February 26, 2009

We owe it all to Pauly D.



I feel it is necessary to give a little shout out to the Salt Lake Free and Associates office! Basically this office is the very office in which our love story began! On July 3nd I reluctantly quit my job at discover card, went to an interview I'd found via the news paper at Free and Associates that very same afternoon and got the job that very night! It was quite the day! One month later after being called "kai-rah" countless times and already deciding who my office crushes were (they will always and forever remain anonymous, absolutely no exceptions.), I was sent to the binding room to add a whatsit to Pauly D's reportsit.



I need to mention that the binding room doubled as the office of our two alternating data entry guys. One of which happened to be Mr. Brandon Free. I also should mention that before this moment I had only talked to Brandon Free twice, ok three times and had some pretty strange opinions about the kid, but really who wouldn't? On one occasion Brandon was polling the office on whether or not we believed in aliens, once he clocked out of work and instead of going home came into my office to watch the corpse bride on DVD, and on another occasion he was offering me a Sacajawea penny if I could figure out what happened between Josh (the other data entry guy) and the robot. Oh, the robot, boy am I glad I didn't forget the robot, Brandon had built him out of two computer PC's for legs, a box for his stomach, and a wicker basket for his head, and his name was most likely Kevin (I say this because Brandon names most everything Kevin). This robot lived in the binding room/office until one fateful day when a loud crash was heard after Josh was seen entering the room and the robot was no more.



Any ways, I waltzed into the binding room, hands full of reports when I was greeted with a surprising, "hey Kee-rah". We are talking perfect pronunciation here. I froze and turned to face quite honestly, one of the cutest boys I had ever laid eyes on. Maybe I had never given him a close enough look because he was definitely crush worthy, tan skin, brown eyes, great hair, dressed awesome… wow. So when I was younger I had this really embarrassing habit of turning really REALLY
red
and splotchy whenever a cute boy would talk to me, I thought it was something I had grown out of but unfortunately I was gravely mistaken……………….



TO BE CONTINUED!



I wonder what will happen next






It looks like even Brandon doesn't know! J

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to hear crazy stories about Brandon--tell us more :)

    ReplyDelete