Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"& I'm always pretty happy when I'm just kicking back with you..."

I thought I was deleting drafts but I was actually deleting posts! :(
So all of my old posts are gone...
atleast I didn't have too many!
Here's the latest...

Brandon & I have moved! Into our own humble abode of sorts, it’s been exciting as well as stressful, all rolled into one little ball of exhausting. We are so thankful for Kerri, Bryan, Kathy, Tyler & our super cute nieces and nephews for helping us (especially Kyle, Alyssa, Hailey, & Ashton)! It’s a cute little place & I can hardly wait to paint it and really make it our own! Brandon & I are sure learning a lot about each other right now. Change brings learning every time, & boy are we learning! We are sort of lacking in the furniture department but honestly I don’t mind… I am happy with an oven and bed… We don’t really have time for much else. It’s just nice to have a place to call our own. I am loving just taking everything one step at a time and breathing in the newness of it all; the-grown-up-ness & the foreverness of us & of everything that lies before us. It’s definitely exciting!

We are both still super busy & I wish we had more hours in the day but I am thankful for the moments I get to spend with him; the moments where I really feel complete. While I am the crazy, impatient, get-stressed-at-the-drop-of-a-hat kind of gal, Brandon is the calm, easy-going, doesn’t-get-stressed-over-anything type of guy i'm so grateful we're not both full of fire...he is the water & I am the flame & we need each other in so many ways. Mostly I need him because without water fire can spread for miles… so when I am next to him everything feels more balanced & I know that I am where I need to be.

In other news we have some serious TV show catching up to do! Too bad we don’t like any of the same shows other than One Tree Hill! Guess we’ll be fighting over the laptop until we get a desk for our real computer!

We are liking our new ward so far & are excited to become more involved in it! Brandon’s going to start playing ward ball with the men and I am hoping for a calling soon! Preferably in young woman’s since I am practically a young woman myself, we’d have a ton of fun! But Brandon assured me that the nursery is where I’m headed since I want so badly to be a young woman leader. & I am pretty sure he is right! You never know though!

We both cannot wait for summer & for lake Powell!!!

He also assured me when I asked whether or not he like the name ‘Brynnlee’ for a girl’s name that we will have four healthy sons. Thanks babe. :) …. Not that children are in the works now or anywhere in the near future (calm down dad and mom)! We have way too much exploring and too many adventures to go on before we’re ready to settle down and be parents! We’re young & we plan on living our lives to the fullest!

All in all we are loving life & are so thankful for all of our blessings, family, and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment