Friday, June 5, 2009

12 Reasons why i'm thankful families are forever...



There they are... all 12 of them (plus Emi's guy).

Geez it's been sooo long since I've last posted! We've been super busy, June is always my very favorite month of the year, it's been great so far and we have a great summer ahead of us!

Yesterday was such a fun day, it was one of my absolute favorite cousin's graduation! I can't even believe how much we're all growing up! Seems like just yesterday we were playing lifeguards in the swimming pool and running around the house pretending to be spies! I am so beyond proud of this amazing guy!...






BUD YOU ARE SUCH A STUD!

plus it was Ledah's Birthday so we went to Bonsai for dinner (So delish!) to celebrate and then to my amazing aunt Linda's for cake! It was such a great day!


Love you Ledah & Bud!








1 comment: