Thursday, June 11, 2009

Twenteen?

You know what I'll miss most about being nineteen?.......... All the teenage jokes Brandon and my brother-in-law Tyler used to make, those jokes just never (insert sarcasm here) ceased to be funny. How I'll miss those "remeber when Brittany* used to be a singer?..... oh wait that was before you're time" (which, by the way... it was not!).

yep I'll sure miss those jokes..............

Oh wait, no I won't.** :)


I am officially 20! & it was such a great birthday (more like birthday weekend)!

Complete with,

~a scavanger hunt

~roses

~Brandon calling me twenteen. :)

~Dinner with my favorite-friends-till-we-die girls!***



~Cake & ice cream with Brandon's amazing family!

~& dinner with my fam! plus, a movie with my mom and sister {my FAVORITE!} !

What a GREAT weekend! Thanks everyone for making it AWESOME!

*by Brittany i mean Brittany Spears of course. Last names are so 2007, i can't believe I am even taking the time to explain this. ;)

**by 'won't' I mean 'will say I don't miss said jokes but secretly will miss them more than a little'.

***Yay us for getting together for every birthday this year! & a special thanks to thiaphoon for their delish chocolate volcano- the real reason we all take the time to get together! haha kidding! love you girls!

3 comments:

  1. You are definitely my favorite twenteen cousin! Glad you had such a great birthday! 20's are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh. Happy late birthday! I hope you had a good one!

    p.s

    i turned 22 and i feel like a kid still. haha... i think 25 is the starting age of being an adult. because that's when you get to rent a car all by yourself! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew Britney was before your time, hence the mispelling of her name in your blog. Oh well, you will always be a teenager in my mind.

    ReplyDelete