Saturday, June 6, 2009

24!



May 21st was Brandon's 24th birthday!!!
It was a great day! Not only was it his day off from work but he also enjoyed homemade animal shaped pancakes (elephants, lions and seals, oh my!), he got his very own ipod touch, a piano from his wonderful parents, and to top it all off we threw a improptu bowling party!
Why yes, we do party like rockstars. :)


why so sad Brandon? oh well, it's his party and he'll cry if he wants too!

I'll post pictures of the pancakes and piano later! I wish we'd gotten more of the party, I told my mom to bring her camera and she forgot, these were ones she took at the very end with her camera phone... good news though, we got our very own camera (thanks mom and Lena!)! So I'm pretty much a real deal blogger now. :) Soon to be complete with un-pixel-ated (is that even a word?) photos and everything! Can't wait! Now I just need to run to get a memory card! Whoever thought, "hey, let's sell memory cards seperately from cameras..." was a real genius. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE! I love you!

1 comment:

  1. ohhhh happy late birthday to your husband! birthdays are always fun! and yay for your camera!! start saving your precious memories!!

    ReplyDelete